Insomnia is the most common type of sleep disorder. It is the inability to get the amount of sleep needed to wake up refreshed and well rested.
Most common Signs and symptoms:
- Difficulty falling asleep at night or getting back to sleep after waking during the night
- Waking up frequently throughout the night.
- You need to take something sleep aids such as supplements, medication to fall asleep
- Sleepiness or drowsiness throughout the day.
- Low energy during the day.
- Some Symptoms of other problems include stress, depression, anxiety, and underlying health condition.